Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hii guuuys! I'm back with my second entry on this blog. Anyway, as you all know I recently got accepted into SMAN 3 Bandung. So new school, which means new friends. Yay! The people here in SMAN 3 have been nice and friendly so far. Out of 300+ people that got accepted here, I got close to a girl named Sandra. At first we didn't talk much because first meetings are always awkward. Buuut, as we talked to each other more we got closer and now she's one of the people that I feel comfortable to be with.
Alright so now I'm gonna tell you the basic things you need to know about her. Sandra's full name is Sandra Meiko Rosanne. She was born on May, 29, 1999, in Bandung. She has 1 sister and 2 step brothers. Her mother is a lecturer while her dad is a miner which is pretty cool. Sandra currently lives in Soekarno Hatta. She came from SMPN 5 Bandung.
Right so that's that. I guess we became easy friends because we have so much things in common which is really exciting. Here are a list of things we have in common:
1. We have the same hobbies such as procrastinating, eating, and more (I know it's bad but whatever)
2. We both play the violin
3. We have the same interest in movies
4. We're both big fans of Jennifer Lawrence
5. We love reading novels
6. We both watch the E! Network when we have nothing else to do
7. We both have one dimple! Sandra's dimple is on her left cheek while mine is on my right.
8. A LOT of people say we look alike, some even thought we were twins hahaha
9. We both blog on Tumblr
When I found out that we have so much in common I felt pretty freaked out but mostly excited because I've never been able to relate as much as I could to her I mean IS SHE MY LONG LOST TWIN OR SOMETHING BECAUSE WHOA MAN I LIKE THE STUFF YOU LIKE AND YOU LIKE THE STUFF I LIKE. But it's pretty cool since we can always obsess about the same things.
Right now you're probably wonder what she's like. Sandra described herself as an expressionless yet talkative person. Her skin color is pale yellow. She's really really smart. Her productive hobby is to bake. She also has a driver which she says is also her bestfriend named Pa Nurdin.
That's all I have to tell you about my new friend Sandra, if you want to know more just talk to her! Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment