Saturday, January 17, 2015

FOOOOOOOD

Heeey what's up people how are you doing? I am feeling quite happy with my homework right now because the teacher told us to write about food! Wooo alright so let's do this.
Who doesn't love food? No one, because food is one of the best things in life. I personally like a lot of foods. I like Asian food, Western food, Mexican food. I like foods from all over the world. To be honest I spent like 15 minutes deciding on which food I should talk about first because there are too many choices and I love them all.
Because I'm Asian I thought I should talk about Asian foods first. I am from Indonesia and just like any other Asian people, we Indonesians also eat a lot of rice. Every Asian country has its own version of fried rice and in Indonesia we have our own version of fried rice as well or as we call it, nasi goreng. We have varieties of food but my favorite kind of food is Padang food. Padang is a place in Indonesia and I assure they have really good food. Most of Padang foods are spicy. My favorite Padang food is called Rendang which is a really really really spicy beef curry. 

Next I am going to talk about food from outside of Indonesia but still in Asia. The one food that I have in my mind right now is sushi which is from Japan. I'm pretty sure you guys know what sushi is. It's a combination of vinegared rice with other ingredients (usually fish). Sushi is usually eaten with soy sauce and wasabi.


Enough with Asian food now let's talk about Mexican Food. My favorite Mexican food is tacos!!! A taco is a bunch of ingredients such as vegetables, meat, and cheese combined together and put in a tortilla. There are two kinds of tortillas, a hard, crispy tortilla and a soft one. I personally prefer eating soft shelled tacos because I think it tastes better.

Alright guys now let's move on to Italian fooood! Italy has a lot of really good food, but I'm going to have to go with pizza and pasta. Pizza is a flat bread topped with cheese, sauce, and other toppings which will later go in the oven and get baked.

Pasta is made of water and flour mixed together and shaped into different shapes. It's usually eaten with different sauces. My favorite kind of pasta is ravioli. Ravioli is a pasta that has a filling and it's dee-liishh.

I actually have more in my mind but right now...Let's talk about dessertss!!! Dessert is what makes me happy and cheery and it basically just puts me in a good mood. I actually like a LOT of desserts but my favorite desserts would be cheese cake, red velvet cake, chocolate lava cake, and ice cream.
Cheese cake is a cake that's made out of cheese (Duhh). Usually the bottom of the cake is a bunch of crushed graham crackers. I live in Bandung, Indonesia and I usually buy cheesecakes from a cheesecake store called Cizz. They really have good cheesecakes and when you eat them, they just melt in your mouth.

Red Velvet cakes are red colored cakes that are usually layered and topped with cream cheese. You can also turn the cakes into cupcakes and the cream cheese will be the frosting of the cupcakes. I actually have baked red velvet cupcakes a few times and they're yummyyyy.

Next I'm going to talk about chocolate lava cakes. Chocolate lava cakes are cakes that are filled with gooey delicious and rich chocolate which will just melt in your mouth and take your mind somewhere else. It's just really good.

Lastly I will talk about everyone's favorite. ICE CREAAAM!
Ice cream is a frozen dessert usually made with milk or cream. There are many kinds of ice cream. Vanilla, chocolate, mint chocolate-chip and many other flavors. But for my favorite ice cream flavor, I would have to go with cookies and cream. Cookies and cream is basically just vanilla ice cream mixed with oreo cookies. Sometimes when I'm sad I would just go to the supermarket and buy a bucket of Cookies and cream ice cream and just finish is by myself because it's just too delicious :(



Soooooo those are some of many many many foods that I love eating. Of course I can't eat them all everyday because sometimes you gotta go with the veggies and fruits to keep your body healthy. So anyways, thank you for reading and I hope I made you hungry. Byee! 





No comments:

Post a Comment