Saturday, February 7, 2015

ADVERTISEMENT

Today in English class we had to make some kind of advertisement on a piece of white paper. What's an advertisement? An advertisement is some kind of public announcement to get people's attention. We had to bring our own piece of paper and also coloring utensils. What I did was well I drew and wrote and voila! I made an advertisement.

"Looking for a space where you can do business and multiply your money? Well you should rent a space! We provide great strategic places for you to do business with affordable prices. You will not regret it!"


Soooo as you can see in the picture my advertisement is about renting a space where you can sell stuff such as food. The fee is Rp 200K - 300K a month. And if you're interested then you can contact John at the number given in the advertisement. Who's John? Well John is someone I made up and this advertisement is not real just so you know. And I also made up the number so if you happen to call it and someone answers it then I have nothing to do with it.
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment